Tuesday, August 26, 2008

AfricA BounD, AgaiN



So we were lucky enough to take another trip back to Africa. We took our first trip in May of 05' and we were planning our second trip back before our first one was over. Now some of you might think, where is their money tree? I would like to know that too. We have been living on Macaroni and Cheese and Ramen Noodles for two years. Not just to save money, but that is all I know how to make, and yeah, okay... I really like those meals!! There was 9 out of the 11 of us that got African Tick Fever. Lets just say that Kenney Chesney's song about checking each other for ticks got old, real fast. But we survived, and if I had to do it over again, I would!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

are you kidding? my life is complete now you have a blog! seriously - the one person I have hoped who would . . . tada! sweet!

Millers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Millers said...

Still crazy Danica!! It looks like a lot of fun. Africa, that is awesome. I am not sure when we are heading back to Idaho, but I will let you know when we do.