Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MorE PicTures!

Here are some more pictures that I have taken over the past month or so.
This is Preslie. Shan wanted me to just take a couple of pictures of her in her tutu that she made. So we just snapped a couple at their house before Preslie's birthday party. I can't believe this little stinkweek is already ONE! What a cutie.




These are some pictures of the Marlow family. This is Nate's sister's family. They are all heartbreakers. I think that they have gotten making cute kids down to a science.
Macey, she is going to one next month. Oh and yes, she was born with this much hair!



The cute parents, Ryan & Heidi






Cade

Jace

1 comment:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Cute pics! I love the one of the two boys! I can't believe you were here and I didn't get to see you! So glad Carame is moving here! Can't wait to meet the little dude! Thanks for the address! I will send it out shortly, just a few more adjustments! :) By the way, CuTe announcement!