Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sign Language!

Boden has been showing me some of his sign language skills the past two days. I guess since he can't really talk yet, he has other means of communication. This one he is saying: "No more pictures mom." Or maybe "Shame, Shame." Probably the latter one.

3 months old and already flipping the bird. Not sure if he is pissed at me or maybe he is telling me there is no "freaking" way he is going out in the cold -17 degree weather today. Either way, he is getting spankins for this gesture.

And here he is ending on a good note. Too dang cute.

4 comments:

Stephanie.Fitness said...

Haha! I love his sign language skills! Smart kid! He's so adorable too.

Mary said...

So cute! What fun!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Oh my word that is so stinkin' cute and funny! I will email you that stuff as soon as I have more time on the computer that two minutes! :) Hope all is well!

Karen said...

I like this kid already!