Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ForE GolF!!


Green in St. George. You have to hit it over the canyon. Very pretty.


N8


Ryan


Perfect form, I must say.





Ry-Dog

Nate


T-Bone
Well, hunting season is coming around, which means that golf season is coming to an end. This season started out rough. First it was the crappy weather and then my golfing buddy, Buzz, moved away. Buzz, if you are reading this, I miss ya!
Anyways, we usually start off the season with a yearly trip to St. George with Ryan, Heidi, Shannon and Tyson. Here are some pictures from our trip. Its always interesting hitting those first balls of the season. Which means for me, its.... throwing out those cuss words that you thought had been deleted from your vocabulary. It seems like every year, that one part of your game gets better, as another part gets worse. For me it was my driving had improved along with my irons, but my chipping is horrendous. I hope next year is the year that it all comes together.

No comments: