Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES

Well, for those who don't know, I love photography. I have been wanting to get more in depth with it for a long time. People always told me that I take good pictures, so me, taking them seriously... (Idiot) decided that I might try my hand in it. I have done a couple of weddings and some engagement pictures, but for the most part it was just for fun. I bought me another new camera a couple of months ago and I called my sister-in-law and told her to load up the chitlins and that I was going to take their pictures. Here are just a few of the results. Please let me know what you think, good and bad! I would also like to thank Lane for giving me some pointers and for letting me bug him all the time. Thanks for looking...





This is my nephew Jordan, he is a freshman. He didn't smile much for me, but he seems to be pretty photogenic.








I didn't get very many with the whole family because, A. my brother was gone, and B. Jennifer likes to close her eyes! hahaha!!




And of course, here is Sage. She is going to be 8 this December and she loves to pose.






















5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, you are way good - what kind of camera do you have?

Mandi Burrell said...

Yeah, I kinda like them. They are great. I really like the singles, but also the ones in sipia or b&W. wow! I am glad you will be able to take our family pictures...and that you won't be hunting.

Shayne and Amber Hoskins said...

I like them a lot. Where did you take them at? You are just way too talented:)

Millers said...

Love the pictures! What program do you use to get the b&w? Nice job, on the buck as well.

The Suttons said...

Dan! Those pictures are amazing! Do you want to do our family pictures for the holidays? Seriously give me a call and let me know if you can or when within the next couple of weeks! I miss you!! :(