Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MORE PHOTOS

Well here are some more photos. My other family, the Furniss's, called me up and wanted me to take their family pictures. I was pretty hesitant at first because I believe they deserve better than what I can give them. Not to disappoint anyone, believe it or not, I am not the best at EVERYTHING! haha. :0) Well here are some of the results. I learn something new everytime I do a shoot. I hope that I continue to get better as I go. Please let me know what you think. Thanks. By the way, this is the most generous, loving family anyone could ask for. I love them all!





















5 comments:

Jeremy and Heather said...

Thanks for the great photos. You were so nice to take them. You did such a good job expectually because we had so many little kids that it is hard to get them all to look the same way at he same time. I love the one of Cody!

Stephens said...

The pictures look good. I have no patience for taking pictures so it is good that there are people out there like yourself to do it for me!!

Shelley said...

I think you did a great job! They look professional.

Mandi Burrell said...

Danica, You are a professional in my eyes. We love you and are so grateful to have you as part of our "family." I love them, and they bring good memories when I look at them. If you need more practice you can call us anytime. Seriously when we have kids we will call you and hopefully you will have room on your schedule to take our pictures. Love ya.

The Suttons said...

Great pics Dan!! How was your Thanksgiving?? Oh and I was serious about you doing our photos!! We just had them done but were kind of disappointed but I know you would do a great job!!