Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A LiTtLe LaTE!








I know its a little late. But here are some pictures of our other little niece, Macey. She was born in the beginning of November. And yes, she had that much hair when she was born. That makes 3 new nieces in 2 months. Here is also an updated picture of Macey's big brothers, Jace and Cade. Cute little bounders!

I would also like to mention that Christmas is right around the corner, and if your anything like me, I've got a lot of shopping still to do. I have only bought for myself and money is getting tight. So sorry if your present sucks this year, my list was pretty expensive! :0) Hope everyone is having a great holiday. Count your blessings.

1 comment:

Stephanie.Fitness said...

Thanks Danica. I got your holiday card too. You guys look so happy! If you guys are ever in IF come visit us. We'd love to see ya!