Thursday, December 4, 2008

BLESSING



Here is my niece Preslie at her blessing and the happy parents. Tyson did such a great job with the whole thing. He is a very good speaker. He reminds me of his grandpa ET. Preslie was so cute the whole time and even though their sacrament meeting was like one that I have never been to, pretty funny actually, I felt the spirit strongly. I am so thankful for Nathan's family and the love and support they give us. I am very lucky to have two great families!

3 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

So happy to know you've got a blog too! yeah! Now we'll probably stay in better contact! :) Your neice is beautiful and your halloween costumes were awesome! Trenton wants to make sure you saw his football video, so be sure to check it out!

Stephanie.Fitness said...

Wow! I can't believe I found you guys...kind of through a friend of a friends blog....and I noticed the last name Harker. Yeah! Zack and I were just talking about how we need to catch up with you guys. It's been forever! How are you? I heard you went to Africa. How Fun!

Jenna said...

Ha! I found you. :-) That baby sure is cute. I loved your christmas card. thanks. :-)