Monday, March 29, 2010

Boden 6mos.

Well, here are some pics of Boden at 6 mos. I wasn't able to get too many pictures because it was so windy outside and other things getting his attention, like cars. So he wasn't too interested in mommy taking pictures.
When I took him in for his checkup and shots, he was right at 20lbs and doing very well. He definately doesn't go hungry! He can army roll all over the place, sit up by himself and loves to shake his head "no". He has four teeth already too. He is now starting to stand up and wanting to be mobile. I am so thankful for such a happy, healthy and easy kid. He amazes me everyday on things that he does and how smart he is. I love ya Bodacious.








11 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby! He is so darling! I LVOE The one with the purple door toward the bottom! DId the watermarking turn out? I like the one you have on his pictures A Lot! :)

*Sheigh* said...

He is a beautiful baby! You take amazing pix! He sure is a cutie!

Jeremy and Heather said...

He is so grown up! What a cute boy.

HARKER FAMILY said...

so cute we sure do love our little "big" Bo!

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten since the last pictures you posted.

Mary said...

Dang cute photos!!!

Jenna said...

Wait! when did he get to be so big!! I can't believe he is standing and nearly crawling and doing all those big boy things. He really is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!

Karen said...

Those are some flippin cute pictures. What a handsome little man!

Kevin Kambree and Kinlee Meudt said...

He is SOOOOO adorable. Im literally speechless on these photos. BEAUTIFUL.

RyannLoftus said...

He is SUPER cute Danica. Seriously love the fo-hawk and his big ol smile.

The Suttons said...

Cute pics and very cute subject! It was good to see you the other night!