Thursday, March 4, 2010

LOOK WHO'S BACK!!

After a L-O-N-G 10 days of this little guy being sick, he is finally back on the team. Thank goodness for family and friends and all their help and staying home with him while I worked.


Hard to believe he just turned 6mos. He received a good Valentine's present, two bright and shiney little chompers. Me, being the good mom that I am, didn't even know he was cutting teeth until he put my finger in his mouth and I pulled out a stump!

I am loving this kid more and more everyday. He is such a happy camper, ALL THE TIME. Even when he was sick, he was all smiles. What a ham!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm so sorry he was so sick. Poor little bug. Has it really been 6 months already. that's crazy. He is such an adorable little guy. Give his cheeks some kissed from me!

Mary said...

He is getting so big! And teeth? V. didn't cut her first tooth until she was 9 months! glad he is feeling better!

Mandi Burrell said...

I love seeing him change, but so sad that you live so close and I haven't come to see you guys more often. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING SOON! I have spring break next week so if you want to go to lunch let me know!