Monday, February 2, 2009

FINAL DESTINATION



So, I know it sounds dumb, but ever since my wreck, I feel like one of the chicks on Final Destination! I feel like I have cheated death and now death is looking for me. The other day when I was driving to work, which is only about a mile away from my house, I had THREE people pull out right in front of me. They were all pull outs to the point where I HAD to slam on my brakes, skidding almost sideways, just to avoid a collision. Then on Friday night, I jumped in the tub and I guess I fell asleep. Well when I woke up I was under water and I was gasping for air, and had swallowed a bunch of water. When we were driving home from Jackson last night I made sure that we didn't pass any trucks full of logs. I can promise you for the next little bit I am going to be very cautious and probably cancelling any skydiving thoughts I've had.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Kind of creepy...

Shayne and Amber Hoskins said...

Wow....I don't really know what to say to that post??? I will pray for you:) Ha Ha
I have a fear of semi's all the time but when you have been ran off the road almost 3 times by them I think that that is pretty normal!!!
I told Shayne about your post but failed to mention the title and when I got done telling him the first words out of his mouth were " She must have been watching FINAL DESTINATION". I was like wait I think that that was the title of her post.
I am still planning on thurs:)