Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MemorieS!



So, I was looking through some pictures and found this ancient one! This was taken about 8 years ago from my bridal shower. This is most of the gang from high school. Man does this bring back some memories. Loved the camo theme!
  • Top Row, L to R: Sage (my cute little niece), Carime (sis), Jacklyn, Kathy, Me (of course), Tami, Jacie, Jette and Bonnie
  • 2nd Row, L to R: Hailey, Katie C., and Lyndsee
  • Bottom being all seductive: Melanie
I love all you guys. Thanks for all the good memories, laughs and fun that we had.

4 comments:

Hil, Ian and Chet said...

Wow I can't believe how different everyone looks! It's fun to see though.

Jenna said...

Camo - I'm not surprised even a little. I love going down memory lane. :) Even other people's.

Stephens said...

Ha- Those were the days... it got me thinkin- what the heck happened to Lindsy? Haven't seen or heard anything about her for awhile!

Tami and Jared said...

Good times! I have one of those camo pictures sitting in a pile by my computer. It popped up awhile ago and I have been wanting to scan it in.