Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who Said I Wasn't Deep?

Today I was cleaning my desk at work and found a sticky note with a poem on it that I wrote like 2 years ago. I really can't remember why I wrote it, but something must have been bugging me. I hated english and I am no writer in any sense, but I thought it was funny and you might enjoy:




Just when you think you know
Up comes the storm
And the wind forcefully blows
to the point you know their a cowardly worm


Your pride and heart crushed
Your work and thoughts destroyed
Your actions and words hushed
To find out it was all just a ploy


I AM DAMAGED GOODS.

3 comments:

Mary said...

So, uh, you think you're damaged goods? Is that why you wrote the poem down? Interesting...

Shayne and Amber Hoskins said...

Thanks for starting my day with that nice uplifting poem....I appreciate it!!! Don't give up your day job:) j/k
Hey let me know about lunch on next thurs?? I can't make it tomorrow. We are leaving for Meridian and I haven't even started my wash so that I can start packing. Procrastination here I come:)

Mary said...

Dinner sounds good!It's a date!
Everyone was like,"Steve left you on Valentines Day?!" I really didn't mind. Now if it was my b-day or our anniversary... He took V. and I out to dinner last week to make up for it. And he's going to watch V. on his next day off so I can spend ALL afternoon at the spa. Oh, that will feel good...